Board Care and Maintenance
- When not in use, make sure your board is not left in direct sunlight for extended amounts of time as this can cause damage to the boards structure.
- Always make sure your board is stowed away in a cool, soft environment to ensure the longevity of your board.
- We recommend storing your board in a board bag to keep it from any harsh elements that may cause damage to the board.
- Do not expose your board to any harsh chemicals that may cause damage to the structure of the fiberglass.
- Any board that is damaged due to exposure to excessive sunlight and or heat is not covered under the warranty of the board.
- Dings happen, so if you happen to get a ding, please consult a professional to make sure it is repaired properly! All of our boards are made from EPS, so make sure it is repaired with Epoxy. Other materials may cause harm to the boards core.
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail only.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Returns by mail without a receipt require an order number, name and address.
- Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable, unless an item is damaged or defective.
Waterloo Surf Craft LLC warrants its products for a one (1) year period from the original purchase date to the original purchaser against any workmanship or material flaws. This warranty only applies to products purchased new, and is nontransferable. In the case of a warranty claim, Waterloo Surf Craft LLC is responsible to provide a store credit, repair, or replacement of the defective product. The warranty is only valid when the product is used for its intended purposes, and does not cover products used for rental or teaching purposes. The warranty does not cover damage cause by abuse, neglect, misuse, or normal wear and tear, but not limited to, pressure dings, damage due to excessive sun or heat exposure, delamination, or damage caused by anything other than defects in the materials and workmanship. This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change, or modification has been made to any part of the product.
To issue a warranty claim, please email email@example.com